If you are wavering as to sending a Holiday Greeting via text message this week, I’ll make you think twice. In this episode, staying strong will be my Christmas present to yourself.
For some reason exes seem to think if they regift themselves during the holidays. We will think its something new when it's really not. Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa is one of the biggest times we sucker ourselves into doing something we would not normally do under normal circumstances concerning people we have cut loose like sending a text message.
It’s the most vul-ner-able time of the year where you’re probably seeing his and her everything between Thanksgiving and Valentines Day. Now it’s Christmas. Difference is there is no him or no her this year and you want to send that text or you're reading one. It’s too much holiday analysis paralysis.
In this episode you will learn
- The holidays doesn’t meant you gotta be nice to everybody.
- After all, an ex is an ex for a reason.
- It’s too much holiday analysis paralysis.
- Cheating has become acceptable. Learn why.
- Learn five unisex friendly, classy, adulting, you-don’t-gotta be ugly texts for your exes