Guy's Guide to Buying Her Flowers on Valentine's Day
1. What are the first things guys do when they come in the flower shop?
2. Let's set the scene. It's his first wife, first girlfriend, first year of marriage. What do men need to know when shopping for flowers?
3. What top 5 things would you tell men when sending flowers on Valentine's Day?
4. Most guys don't know what they want or know flowers. Educate them on flowers.
5. Price points. Every guy would wanna know.
6. Ordering online vs a flower store. What's the difference?
7. Every personality is unique. In order for you to select the right flowers what information do you need from men?
8. What is the best time/optimal to order flowers?
9. Any 2018 trends for flowers this Valentine's Day?
10. What do you tell a guy with a small budget?
11. Is there a type of flower you recommend or women love the most?
12. Let's talk wow factor. If she really loves flowers, give any guy listening a few ideas that would wow her on V-Day?
Listen to episode 10 by clicking right link below:
HOTEL TONIGHT PROMO CODE
I have a FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS offer with Hotel Tonight.Keep it 100 Girl Podcast fam can get $25 USD off you first booking with your code. Use promo code NIBABEL.
Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with me? Drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop till You Drop at Target. Here's Your Weekly Target Shopping Link
Take advantage of this week's discounts at Target by clicking here:
Take advantage of Free Shipping on all online orders of $25 or more.
Get Social With Nina
Tweet or connect with me @ninababel on Twitter, Snapchat, and IG, or join the Keep it 100 FB page.
Subscribe to the Keep it 100 Girl Show
Subscribe to the show on iTunes,Spotify, iHeart Radio, Google Play Music, Stitcher, TuneInRadio, Amazon Alexa, and Soundcloud. Give her a 5-star rating and review to your favorite episode. This what helps the show keep shining and give you the straight up no chaser Ninagirl love you need.
Nina is the founder and host of Keep it 100 Girl, an internationally known storytelling podcast which discusses how to empower women and men to have open conversations in their lives with no filters. I want to make women laugh and encourage them to use their voice. When this relationship strategist is not talking about the art of keeping it 100 in your life, she's writing her new upcoming book, What Your Mother Didn't Tell You, But You're Girlfriend Did.
She is devoted to empowering women and men, who are in pivotal times of their lives to celebrate every facet of embarrassment. Nina speaks to young women about socially and sexually awkward topics related love, sex, dating, and sexual health.
Nina can be found laughing out loud the loudest, finishing a cup of Cold Stone Creamery, or traveling somewhere exotic with a beach. You can find more of her brand on https://www.keepit100girl.com. Follow moi on IG and Twitter @ninababel.